Skip to product information
1 of 8

Minions-Bob&Tim better together series figure toy

Minions-Bob&Tim better together series figure toy

Regular price $21.86 USD
Regular price $25.86 USD Sale price $21.86 USD
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Children's dream lovely mystery box
Each box has a doll craft
The mystery box contains 1 random toy when the customer purchases it.
This product is so pretty and has high quality. It can decorate fluffy slime, clear slime cloud slime, and clay.

It can not be placed where the baby can quickly get to prevent it from eating. With the difference in the measurement method, please allow some size deviation. Thank you for understanding.

Product Details:
Category: Toys & Hobbies
Warning: NO Eating
Gender: Unisex
Age Range:> 6 years old
Condition: In Stock

All items are figurine products with different characters. Each figure comes mystery sealed to preserve the collectibility and add a fun surprise with each unboxing.

Pictures are for reference only, everything in kind.
The probability of the hidden style of the series is 0.5%, and the probability of the regular model is 99.5%.

gift box-1/12
love in eyes-1/12
play in the woods-1/12
daily cooking-1/12
movie time-1/12
sweet dreams-1/12
reading time-1/12
lift me up-1/12
banana surfboard-1/12
little painter-1/12
master florist-1/12
happy bubble-secret-1/144
View full details